Tuesday, October 14, 2008

I finally did it!!

After months of telling myself I was going to start a blog I finally did it. It took selling our house and moving into a rental for me to get internet at home. Yes, you read correctly. Todd and I didn't have internet at home. We haven't for at least 3 years. I know what you're all thinking, how did we survive. We'll to tell you the truth, I'm not sure. But now that we have it at home (we've had it for the last 2 days) I can't believe we went 3 years without it. So now I've got to learn how to download pictures from my camera to my computer and then from the computer to this blog....no telling how long that's going to take. (Hopefully not 3 years)

So Todd and I sold our house. We closed on Monday. YEA!! I'm so glad that part is over, but now the task of finding a house is a little crazy. We've looked at so many houses over the last 3 months that I'm SOOOO sick of looking. But this house we're renting is so small that we've got to find something. We're on top of each other here.

Todd started a new job. He's the head assistant basketball coach at Salt Lake Community College. We're excited for him. It's a great change of pace and something different. And he likes it there so that's all that matters. I'm excited for him. The season starts on the 24th of October. What a great birthday gift for me....I hope he remembers. (I think putting it on the calender will help....I've just got to remind him to look at the calender)

Kinzi is doing great. She is into EVERYTHING. She's the happiest, most easy going baby EVER. I couldn't have asked for a better child. She has finally decided to take a liking to her baby dolls. We can't leave the house without them. She screams the whole time we give her a bath because she can't take them in the tub with her. Todd's not too happy about the attachment to the baby dolls. He's trying to get her to take a liking to the basketball he bought her for christmas last year....needless to say she's not to excited about it. But he's determined to have her LOVE basketball. Maybe one of these days she'll surprise him.

This is getting long....stay tuned for some pics. I'll try to figure out the picture thing soon and get some posted of Kinzi.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute. I am so glad Kinz has started liking her babies. I remember when Abby us to carry her babys around, I love it.
Hey, the blue is hard to read up against the brown. A little hard for my 30yr old eyes to look at:(
Love ya
Kim

Hollyween said...

Yay! I'm so glad you started a blog so I can see what you're up to! Ya know... sinc eI haven't seen you FOREVER! I can't wait to see some pics of Kinzi.

I can't believe you lived without the internet that long! I think I would have DIED!!!!!

Mindy Widdowson said...

Welcome to "BloggerWorld" Bobbi! Watch out it can be addicting! When I first started there were times when Mia would come up to me and say "Ma, can we get some breakfast around here!". I would glance at the clock on my computer and it would be 11:30! Oooopsy!
I am a recovering addict!
My kids now get out of their PJ's and have breakfast before I even look in my computer's general direction! :)
I am excited to see pics of the fam!
Love Ya,
Mind'

Chad, Shannon and the boys said...

Welcome to the bloggy blog world. I'm so excited to see your pics and to keep in touch this way. Yeah!!! Dylan and Cade are going to be vampires and Jack is going to be the Incredible Hulk. Gavin will be a ghosts I think. Chad was disapointed that he couldn't visit. It ended up being an all day thing...way longer than he expected. I have your blog added to mine now. :-)

Kori said...

I'm glad you started a blog, it is a good way to keep in touch and see what everyone is up too! Good luck with figuring it all out, it's a lot of fun, take care.

Kori said...

Oh, yah, my little Kenzie is 16 mos old, Jack is actually the same age as your Kinzi he is 2 1/2, born in March of 2006.

Katie Wolfley said...

WooHoo! I am glad you started a blog! Now you just need to talk Brooke into starting one too!