Saturday, March 7, 2009

KANGAROO ZOO

I'm a little behind on my posting. I've had these pictures I've been wanting to post on our visit to the Kangaroo Zoo when Jared, Tonya and Logan came down for a visit. It was the first time we've been there and Kinzi and Logan LOVED it. They couldn't get enough of all the slides. Kinzi was a pro at climbing up the ladder. I wonder where she gets all the practice at climbing from???


Our Little Money, she didn't waste any time getting up.


She had to wave about 3 or 4 times before she headed down.





Here she is practicing on the "small" slide. Once she realized how fun the "big" slides were she didn't want anything do to with this one anymore.


Logan and Kinzi
It was lots of fun. I just have to try not to think about how dirty these places are. There were tons of kids there and I can only image all the germs that were floating around...Kinzi came home smelling not so great. I was pretty grossed out. But she had fun and I'm sure we'll be taking her back for another visit.
Thanks for coming and visiting us. We hope to see you soon.

2 comments:

Hollyween said...

She's getting so big!
I loathe those germy places and yet love them at the same time. I mean, is there ever a time when kids are happier than when they're at those places? C'mon!

Mindy Widdowson said...

Hey Bobbi-
We love Kangaroo Zoo. It is the next best thing to heaven for our kids. Another thing we can do together. Kinzi is so dang cute, I can't wait to meet her!
Love,
Mind'