Saturday, November 22, 2008

Our New House

We are excited to say we are homeowners again. We closed on the house last Wednesday and got the keys on Thursday. I'm so excited to get in and get settled again. (Minus the moving) We thought for sure we'd be renting through the winter but we just couldn't pass up this house. We first looked at it in July but we hadn't sold our house and it was priced way too high. We got lucky with the market going down and plus the fact that this builder had at least 4 houses they were sitting on.
Once we get settled in I will post more pictures of the house. Looking at empty rooms are just not the same. My awesome in-laws and driving back to SLC on Tuesday to help us move AGAIN. They are the best. They've made the drive every time we've moved to help out. What can I say but Thank You Thank You Thank You!!!!
Stay tuned for more pictures later.

6 comments:

Hollyween said...

WAY cute house, Bobbi! Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

Can I come visit:)) I need a Vacation. Cute. I can't wait till you get here so we can go buy cute stuff for your new house. I am so happy for you. EXCITING:)
Love ya
Kim

Chad, Shannon and the boys said...

I love your house!! Congratulations. Happy birthday Todd.

Kori said...

Your new house looks lovely!! can't wait to see more pics!

Momma McGee said...

Nice House!!! We need the address though :) Email us at mcgeemom@gmail.com

Laura said...

Cute new home!! Congrats!!