Sunday, December 14, 2008

KINZI

Over Thanksgiving weekend we had Kinzi's pictures taken. They turned out so cute I thought I'd share a couple of them. (Thanks Eden, you did a fantastic job)







I'm hoping to get some pictures of the house up soon. Todd FINALLY got around to helping me hang some pictures up. If any of my sisters or sister-in-laws (or anyone for that matter) would like to come for a visit and help do some decorating you're more than welcomed. I'm not the best at it and Todd hasn't been much help (plus he's a guy and has some very weird suggestions)
Stay tuned....hope to have some up later this week.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would have to say that is some mighty cute hair:) She looks adorable. Cant wait to get my Christmas card? Very cute
Love ya

Laura said...

She is absolutely darling!!

Kori said...

Those pictures turned out so cute!! She looks adorable.

Chad, Shannon and the boys said...

Very cute. Like those pics. She is soooo cute. Hey, I need your new address and Sally and Clancy's too. Could you email them to me at shanredge@yahoo.com

Oh...and if you have McGee's and Casper's new address could you send that too. I had McGees and accidently threw it away. Thanks Bobbi.