Monday, March 23, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KINZI

HAPPY 3rd BIRTHDAY KINZI






Kinzi opening her presents. She got some new puzzles to help her learn her colors, numbers and alphabet. She also got a cute new bikini I just couldn't pass up. The Edgerton's got her the cute Tinkerbell doll.





I ventured out and made a Teddy Bear Cake instead of doing the normal sheet cake. Luckly Shannon was here to help me out with it. She did a great job decorating it. The kids loved it.
It was a great day and Kinzi is LOVING having the Edgerton Boys here to play with. She follows them around like a little puppy dog.

7 comments:

Laura said...

She is so cute!! I love the cake!!

Mindy Widdowson said...

Happy Birthday Kinz!! 3 is my favorite age!! Love the cake Bob...pretty creative!
Love ya,
Mind'

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday Kinz
I am glad you have visitor:) Come home

Kori said...

Very cute cake bobbi!! Happy Birthday to Kinzi, the time sure does fly by!!!

Sara_and_Curtis said...

Wow, I can't believe that Kinzi is 3 now. Happy Birthday!!!

Grandma gave me your blog address...I'm excited to keep in touch!

Anna G. said...

Your little one is such a cutie we are going to have fun when i come to visit! I cant wait to see yall Kinzi is such a cutie she looks like she was having lots of fun on her birthday and that is good
LoVE you
Anna

Anonymous said...

Kinzi slowly take your clothes off for me but keep your panties on, I want to just adore your sweet little tod body while I rub your p=ssy through your panties and get you giggly, I am going to take your soft little hand and put it in my undies so you can feel how hard your body gets my c=ck, I put my hand in your panties and 3 fingers in your p-ssy, nothing feels nicer than a tight little toddler p=ssy, you kick and squeal while I work your nice wet p-ssy with my fingers, I take off your panties and spread your legs wide open, stick my fingers in your bum and eat your p=ssy until you baby orgasm now I own your p=ssy girly , I get you to take off my undies and use that lovely warm, wet, soft mouth to make me c-m, I want to see it gush from your mouth and drip off your chin, I keep your p-ssy soaked panties to smell while I jerk off thinking about you. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!