Sunday, April 12, 2009

HoT TuBiN'

While the Edgerton Family was here visiting us a couple weeks back we decided to take the boys and Kinzi swimming at Chad's parents hotel. Kinzi LOVES to swim but ONLY if it's in very warm or hot water, it can't even be luke warm. (I wonder where she gets that from) When we get there she heads straight for the pool but once in she realizes it's not too warm. She gets right out and heads for the Hot Tub. She loved it. You could tell she was getting too warm her poor little face was turning red, she even tried to get into the regular pool again but only lasted seconds because it wasn't "warm" enough for her.



Shannon (pregnant belly) Kinzi, Gavin and Todd

Kinzi and Todd


Kinzi, Todd, Jack and Kade


Kinzi thinking she wants to go to the big pool

It was a fun time by all. I'm not sure what happened to my pictures of Dylan. I don't think he even got in the hot tub. He stayed in the pool the whole time. Everyone else hung out in the hot tub.


3 comments:

Chad, Shannon and the boys said...

Nice prego shot! Yeah, Dylan loves the pool. It doesn't bother him if it's cold. Hopefully I can blog at least once every other day since I have so much to catch up on. Thanks for letting us stay with you for a whole week. We really enjoyed it. Jack still says. "Go Bobbi's house".

Mindy Widdowson said...

What the heck I just lost my WHOLE comment to you!

Ok...here is the shortened version of what I said! Looks like you guys had a great time! Kinzi is a girl after my own heart...I am not a cold water girl either!
My only complaint about the post is...where are the photos of you? Could it be that you are like me in the way that you would rather die than have a pic of yourself in a swimsuit on the ol' blogspot!? hahaha.
I love being able to check in on you and your fam! Keep the posts coming!
Love,
Mindy

Anonymous said...

sweet li'l swimsuit but it and the pull up need to come off so I can see your sweet little bald p=ssy