Thursday, April 16, 2009

EASTER

So Easter at our house was a little on the boring side. I only have 2 pictures from the day. I was too busy videoing the event that I didn't take pictures. I haven't figured out how to video and take pictures at the same time. Kinzi was excited to see the goodies. Once she saw the Barney DVD she was done. She HAD to watch it right at that moment. She loved the yellow duck that my cousin Anna brought with her from South Carolina(thanks aunt Regina, it was a big hit).
Anna's (my cousin who stayed with us on Sat. night) Kinzi's and Todd's Easter Baskets
Yes, Todd got an Easter basket. I don't think I would have lived that one down if he didn't get one.
Kinzi checkin out her goodies


It was a very relaxing Easter Sunday. We were a little sad we didn't have family to spend it with this year. But I was soooo excited to have Todd home this year. This was his FIRST Easter Sunday home. He's usually away at basketball tournaments with his all-star team.
On a side note, the below picture is of one of the walls in Kinzi's play room. I decided to do vinyl lettering on one wall. My neighbor has the machine to make the lettering so I had her do the alphabet for me. I think it turned out great. It matches great with the colors of her chairs. It makes a big difference in the room. Kinzi has no excuse now not the learn her alphabet. :) :)


3 comments:

Kori said...

Good Idea on the vinyl lettering! Looks like you had a great low key Easter!

Chad, Shannon and the boys said...

It turned out great! How cute! Todd needed an Easter Basket huh? How funny. I guess Gavin's basket ended up turning into Chad and my basket since I hardly give him the candy. We just eat it all. That's nice that Todd could be there.

Anna G. said...

Hey
I had so much fun with you todd and kenzi. Yall are awesome! I love your family. Kenzi is so sweet i enjoyed spending time with yall. Noticed while I was updating my self on your blog, that you had a little typo but its all good (im from NORTH carolina). Thought I might let you know hope things are going great for you all.
Anna